Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Quick Post: Songs I'm lurving



I try not to gush over bands or music I've recently discovered. I refrain from doing so because, whenever I'm reading a blog and the author posts a video or music clip, I never, ever take the time to listen. It's time consuming, and the chances of me actually liking the song or video are about 5%. Also, I am probably the last to even 'discover' this music. Odds are the comments will turn into one big thread of "these songs are SO two weeks ago."


But because I'm excited to be seeing them in October (along with my other favorite musician, Beck), I've been listening to a lot of MGMT, and I just thought I'd share a song with my readers. Their album, Oracular Spectacular, has been playing non-stop on my cd player, and this tune, "Future Reflections," has had me hitting the rewind button. Hope you enjoy!






Oh, you want a bonus? How about this one from Panic! At the Disco called "When the Day Met the Night"



2 comments:

Business Horse said...

WHERE IS THE POST ABOUT MY WANG???

Let me guess, it would be a real short post, lol lol lol lol

AndSheWas said...

Ha! Ask and ye shall receive...