Friday, September 26, 2008

The highlight of my week

The highlight of my week happened last night when my roommate decided to demonstrate how Lindsay Lohan and her gf express their love for one another. It was totally unsolicited, yet he took his hands, parted his fingers on both as if he were making the sign of the Vulcan, then connected them at their bases and squished them together. Presumably, this is how Lindsay and her gf mash pussies.

Ugh.

And that, my friends, is just the tip of the crude, crude heap that I've had to deal with in the past two years of living with this guy. He's self-edited himself a lot more since the beginning (I told him to), but there's still a lot of inappropriate things that come out of his mouth. My femaleness has little to do with it - the stuff he says would be weird in any company, be it a gaggle of choir girls or cell block D at Pelican Bay.

But news break! The bf and I have found a new apartment. The bf is so eager to get out of his current living situation (he hates his roommate) that he's prepared to move in October 1st and shoulder the $1500 monthly rent on his own, or at least until January (I promised the roomie I'd stay through December). So it looks like I'm about to enter a new chapter of my life. The chapter of my life where I get to walk around the apartment naked all the time. What a great new thing to blog about!

So have a fun weekend folks - I'll be in Pittsburgh until Monday, rehashing college memories with some long-lost pals. If you are good maybe I'll post some pictures of the shitshow that is sure to ensue.

1 comment: