Monday, June 16, 2008

When rabid dogs take over the world, only one man can save us...


I'm not trying to denigrate Cesar Milan - his contributions to the dog community and humanity are infinite.

But who was the photographer that imagined the post-apocalyptic dog hell pictured here? Whoever came up with this concept is the next Stephen King I tell ya. Really, if this were a movie poster, I'd totally see it in the theater. They should have used this advert for that wretched Costner movie, The Postman.

And how did they get that blonde dog on the left airborn? Did they put him in a slingshot?

And the dog in the background on the right...why is he just chillin when all the other dogs are freaking out?
My questions may never be answered, but I thought I'd share his DVD cover with you, since it had me giggling for a good 5 minutes.

And a bonus: More dreamy pics of Cesar!




















Swoon!
















Work it, you Bitchy Brute!

Ladies and gentlemen, you are welcome for today's installment of hot Latin, dog-loving eye candy.



The 12 y/o Boy inside Me rears his music tastes


Ew, I hope I didn't break any decency laws with that title.


Anywho, have you guys seen that awesome GTA: Liberty City commercial? Well I have, and I'm now obsessed with the song in the commercial, "Vagabond" by the Greenskeepers.

It doesn't really make sense that a 24 y/o lady such as myself would be into a song used to sell a video game, but it's got a sinister vibe, and I'm all about that (I used to be a HUGE fan of that Smiths song "How Soon is Now," then Charmed cheapened it. Shannon Doherty ruins everything!)
For a listen, click here.

No comments: