Monday, July 28, 2008

If I don't blog again in four days, call the cops!

So tonight is the night.

After work, I will briefly visit my boyfriend at his apartment, maybe even have dinner with him.

Then I will go to my apartment, and ask the roomie if we can have a chat.

Then it will be said: "Roomie, I am moving out in January."

!!!

Actually, I'm probably making a bigger deal out of this than I should be. I'm starting to psyche myself out. This is in no way a big deal...unless he ends up having some sort of nervous breakdown, which, knowing my roommate, there's a 75% of that happening.

I'll try to take pictures so as to best capture the moment then blog about it. No, I'm kidding.

But I will tell you all what happens (so long as he doesn't murder me when I tell him the news).

Keep me in your Thoughts and Prayers, folks!

2 comments:

Business Horse said...

This is seriously a big deal?

Jeez. Your life must be mad droll, Marcielago.

Business Horse said...

Also, I used the word "droll" wrong. I thought it meant, like, dry and boring, but it actually means, like, dry but humorous. That's pretty gay, dictionary. Way to make me look bad.