Monday, July 7, 2008

The voices in my head commanded me to write this post

I can't really think of anything cohesive to write at the moment, but I don't want to let the blog go another day without posting...so I'm just going to write a bunch of random shit I've been thinking. You can do the same in the comments.

- I quit smoking, or rather, I have gone all of today without smoking, not because I resolved to quit but because I was too lazy to take my ass to the store to buy some. Well. Maybe the fact that my laziness trumped my addiction is a good sign.

- omigod I have to wake up at 5:15 am to take my roommate to the airport. Gah! He's so fucking cheap, I know he has the $30 to get a cab to the airport, but he still had the gall to ask me to drive him. Eh, small price to pay for one blissful week without him. I am going to walk around naked every day until he returns.

- speaking of the roommate, it's getting to that time when I need to tell him I'm moving out. How will I do this? What will be his reaction? I kind of hope he reacts badly, because it will give me an excuse to be a raging bitch and let loose bottled resentments.

- sometimes I wonder if I hate men. I'm talking vehement hate - I hate religion, but really, I can chalk up that loathing to a hate for men. I don't want to hate men, namely because I like having sex with them. But wow, so much heartache and pain in this world comes from their hands.

- I have been afflicted by some serious stomach problems lately, and when I started thinking about it, I realized that I have had stomach problems for quite some time now. Do you think I have ABS? Or Crohn's disease? (Sidenote: I once f'ed a guy who had Crohn's and he was soooooo annoying, and partly a psycho. I hope psychosis isn't a side effect of the disease).

- Ugh, I did E again the other night and I'm done. At my bf's prodding we did too much (again), and though the recovery wasn't as bad as last time, I DO kind of feel stupider after taking it. Maybe that's because someone warned me of the ramifications of Ecstasy...? If I do it anymore, I'm sure I will become a vegetable, and that's pretty much the worst thing that could ever happen to me.

3 comments:

Business Horse said...

"sometimes I wonder if I hate men. I'm talking vehement hate - I hate religion, but really, I can chalk up that loathing to a hate for men. I don't want to hate men, namely because I like having sex with them. But wow, so much heartache and pain in this world comes from their hands."

Right, but not women. Noooo, not you peoples.

AndSheWas said...

Vern - I realize my misandry isn't cool, nor accurate, nor the correct way to go about solving the world's problems. And I happen to know a lot of men who aren't brutal rapists/child molesters/warmongers, etc. But everytime I read a horrible article, 90% of the time the perps are men, as well, a majority of the time the victims are women or children. If the situation was reversed, wouldn't you hate women? Or if blacks committed 90% of brutal crimes, wouldn't you involuntarily hate blacks? I don't absolve women from crime, but if it weren't for men, this world would be a much safer place.

Also, poverty has a lot to do with it. But can crime caused by poverty be boiled down the the natural behavior of men? I don't know, I have to think it out.

Business Horse said...

Ah. I see. I didn't know you were talking about, like, shooting people. And raping and stuff.

But if you had a penis, you'd want to put it somewhere as well. Like a bowl of mashed potatoes.