Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Mama AndSheWas comes to town

In case you are pining for another delightful and insightful blog post from moi, sorry suckers, you'll have to wait (please wait?) Mi madre is coming into town, and for the next four days I will be living life as a tourist - look for me in the background at Good Morning America Friday morning. I'll be the girl with the dark circles under her eyes, commiserating and smoking with the bums.

I'm actually excited for my mother's visit - it gives me the excuse to do all the fun New York things I haven't done in a long time. I'd regale you with the details, but I'm pretty sure you can guess what, as tourists, we'll be doing.

I'll report to you later (complete with pictorials) on how the whole visit went down. Remain on the edge of your seat until further notice.

No comments: